Best Allergy Hospital in India: When a human body experiences any unfamiliar substance known as an antigen sensed by the immune system then the immune system overreacts against the antigen and causes an allergic reaction. An allergic reaction is a way of reacting the human body to “raider”. The main work of the immune system is to protect the human body against harmful agents such as toxins and bacteria. The overreaction of the immune system against harmless or unfamiliar substances (i.e. as an allergen) is known as an allergic reaction or hypersensitivity reaction. Asthma Bhawan is the Best Allergy Hospital In India.
Best Allergy Hospital in India- Asthma Bhawan
Any substance can become an allergen. Animal dander (from cats or rodents dogs), bacteria, amoxicillin (Trimox, Amoxil), viruses, foods (such as mushrooms, strawberries, peanuts, shellfish or shrimp), plants, dust, medications (such as sulfa drugs, ibuprofen), insect bites (bee stings or mosquito bites), codeine are some common examples of allergens.
In a maximum number of cases, allergic reactions are lesser such as rash and itching from bug bites, mosquitoes, or poison ivy. Basically, the reaction to the allergy is totally depending on the response of the human immune system so it is unpredictable. Get the best allergy treatment for any type of allergy because we are the Best Allergy Hospital In India.
Allergic reactions and their time are allergen are different for every human. In some cases, the allergic reaction occurs immediately and in other cases, it takes several hours to days to come to notice.
Allergy Risk Factors
Signs and Symptoms of An Allergic Reaction | Allergy Hospital
- Eyes: red (bloodshot), itchy, swollen, or watery or swelling of the area around the face and eyes.
- Skin: blistering, weeping, redness, crusting, hives, irritation, itching, swelling, rash, or eruptions.
- Head: bumps or swelling on the neck or lips, face, eyelids, throat, or tongue, hoarseness (abnormal voice changes), and headaches
- Stomach: vomiting, diarrhea, pain, bloody diarrhea, or nausea
- Lungs: cough, wheezing, shortness of breath, or tightness
- Nose: runny nose (clear, thin discharge), stuffy nose, postnasal drip or sneezing
- Other: the feeling of fatigue tired, dizziness, sore throat, or lightheadedness
Video: Awareness of Allergy & Asthma
Hence, consult for more about the Best Allergy Hospital in India, seasonal asthma, and allergies, or call us on the emergency line (+91)9352934531 to know more about the Best Allergy Hospital in India. or you can visit Asthma Bhawan.