An allergy is our body’s response to any substance which is alien or is an invader from the outside environment to the body’s the inside environment. Allergens are usually harmless substances that can produce mild to severe symptoms depending upon our immune responses. A substance can be completely harmless for one but can evoke a reaction in somebody else simply by causing their immune system to react to it. Our body’s defense system detects its presence and tries to remove it from it, during which specific symptoms begin to appear. The longer it takes for a body to remove the substance, the longer stays the symptoms. Get the more information about Types of Allergies and How to Reduce Allergy Symptoms with Asthma Bhawan.
Types of Allergies and How to Reduce Allergy Symptoms- Asthma Bhawan
Our body produces antibodies to identify a particular type of antigen that has gained entry into it and triggers the elimination process of the innocuous antigens even though it is not harmful but is unknown to the body. The responses may include rash in the sinuses, airways, skin, or digestive system. Such responses are a consequence of the production of antibodies by our immune system. Antigens that can cause allergies in the human body are known as allergens. These may be pollen, a specific type of food substance, latex, molds, etc.
Also get the more information about Types of Allergies and How to Reduce Allergy Symptoms, visit: Summer Allergy Symptoms That Similar Coronavirus Infection
Types of allergies:
You can be allergic to a wide variety of substances – including pollen, animal dander, mold, and dust mites. So, get the more Types of Allergies and How to Reduce Allergy Symptoms:
Pollen, when acquire entry into the respiratory tract of humans, act as allergens. Some people are more sensitive than others and thus start producing allergic symptoms. Prolonged pollen allergy and hypersensitivity can also induce diseases like asthma due to airway inflammation. Seasonal allergic rhinitis is also likely to happen when pollens enter the airways and cause inflammation in the nose. Common symptoms that might occur during pollen allergies include the following:
- Watery eyes
- Running nose
- Itching in eyes, nose, throat and skin
Treatment option includes oral medication such as antihistamines to reduce allergic responses. Symptoms are also decreased by avoiding pollen inhalation during high pollen periods.
- Food allergies are another common type of allergy to which specific forms of antibodies are provoked against the food products you are allergic. Allergic responses to such products can occur minutes after consuming the food, and the symptoms can be severe. These allergies are difficult to rule out and demand complete avoidance of many potential food allergens. Common food allergies can be reasons by milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts, etc.
Symptoms might include diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, itching, inflammation around your mouth, and breathing difficulty. Doctors can ask to carry oral medication to control accidental consumption of certain food types that can trigger allergic responses. To know more, visit: What is Food Allergy? Causes, Treatment & Symptoms
Allergy from bee stings:
Allergic reactions from a bee sting include local reactions like swelling, pain, and redness around the site. It requires immediate medical attention to monitor and control symptoms that include:
- Restlessness and anxiety
- Swelling on the face, throat and mouth
- Difficulty in breathing
- Itching and rashes.
Symptoms are managed by giving venom immunotherapy after confirmatory diagnosis, this will help in getting rid of the symptoms and thus treating the form of allergy.
Dust mite allergy:
- It is caused by microscopic mite’s present in house dust. Symptoms of this type of allergy are the same as any other allergies to the respiratory system, such as wheezing, runny nose, signs of asthma, difficulty in breathing, nasal congestion, coughing, watery eyes, etc. Seek for a medical emergency if symptoms stay for a long time period, as they are similar to common problems like the common cold. Asthma Bhawan is the best hospital in India for Asthma and allergic diseases. Also, our primary care physicians and staff are committed to giving top-notch services.
- Usually, allergic symptoms are short-lived and controlled with time or certain medicines. Anaphylaxis however is a severe life-threatening allergic reaction that can occur within a few seconds or minutes post-exposure to the allergen your body is allergic to.
There is a sudden release of chemicals in large amounts that can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure and narrowing of airways blocking the passage of breathing hence causing short breath, a condition in which the body can go in sudden shock. Common triggers include insect venom, latex, certain food products, and latex. Visit: Treatment of Asthma, Allergy and Respiratory Patients
Furthermore, visit a doctor if the symptoms do not decrease in a couple of days. Severe allergies can cause chronic diseases like asthma. Asthma Bhawan is an Allergy Hospital in India that offers one-stop medical facilities. The integrate method helps to treat patients with several years of allergies, through allergies can be highly control using a combination of medication and precautionary measures.
Hence, Book an appointment today or call us Emergency Line (+91) 9352934531 to know more about Types of Allergies and How to Reduce Allergy Symptoms