Though our many cities have good quality doctors, well equipped hospitals but we do not have standarised research data to suggest solution of problems of respiratory diseases. Since research is unrewarding therefore good doctors are not attracted to it. Asthma Bhawan has a strong research team and undertaken a number of good quality projects. Some of these are as follows:
- Peak nasal flow values in different postures
- Correlation of Pollen counts and number of hospital visits of asthmatic or allergic rhinitis patients.
- Tobacco abstinence after specialized counseling
- National coordination center: Global asthma network
- National coordination center: ILD India Registry
- Embark study of bronchiactasis
- Drug trials